8.21.2012

Chinese Cookbook

Recently I was able to take part in an exciting project with a talented local chef who is looking to produce his first cookbook. Chef Cy Young is an extremely talented personal chef who has lived in and traveled throughout Southeast Asia. He has brought back and translated his favorite recipes, making them health conscious while maintaining fantastic flavors. (And I can tell you from experience his recipes are wonderful!) 
Here's a preview for everyone of the cover I helped design for him. The first image is some of the runner-up sketches (which I'm still very fond of):




The second image is the final design we decided upon. Behold the marvelous bok choy! Chef Cy wanted something clean and traditional and this is his favorite layout. The book "Chinese Cooking for Americans" should be available soon and I highly recommend it if you're a fan of great healthy Chinese cuisine. Visit his website for information and future news!

No comments: