1.03.2013

Hand Lettering - Workshop

One of my favorite artistic hobbies is working on my hand-lettering skills. I think hand-lettering is a beautiful, historically significant and fantastically diverse art form. I've been working lettering into my designs more and more lately and here are a few of my more recent samples.



I was also invited recently to teach a hand-lettering workshop for the talented design students at Miami University. I worked with 2 classes creating a Halloween themed assignment (as the workshop was held in late October.) I had a wonderful time and was very impressed with the work that came out of the classes. The students did a great job!
More information about the workshop can be found here: Graphic Design Miami University along with sample of student work!

No comments: