9.14.2013

Velocipede

Hello readers!

Having recently moved and started a new job - I am now a full time Illustration professor at the Columbus College of Art and Design! Life has been settling down and I have finally started drawing again, (apart from getting commercial work finished). So hopefully my poor blog will start seeing some more action as we progress into fall!
For now a quick Eliza sketch. The weather is finally cooling down and the leaves are just starting to turn here, making me think of outdoor activities, and what better than a nice bike-ride?

1 comment:

Ayumi Sophia said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!