10.09.2011

New Book!

Hey everyone!

Lots of exciting new projects here and on the horizon.

First - the big project that I was working on with my amazing Scholastic team over the summer:


"I grew up to be President" written by Laurie Calkhoven, is an exciting educational book about the presidents of the United States, their personal histories, and how they became the great leaders they grew-up to be.

I learned some great things white doing research and working on the art for this book, for example: Rutherford B. Hayes had the first telephone installed in the white house, Abraham Lincoln used to carry around paperwork in his tall hat, and Ronald Reagan loved jelly beans and used to keep a bowl of them on his desk. The book is full of those fun facts, I'm very excited to see this one in print!

No comments: